BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Smoochiies

BLOG DAY #16

My first kiss, well knowing me I just couldn’t be normal so I’m going tell both of my first kisses. And all the juicy details that go with them. I mean it wouldn’t be fun unless I do so right? Right!

B-Van was a boy in my first grade class. He had a big ass head and sat right by me. Because for some reason stupid teachers place kids in alphabetical order, I think that’s the stupidest idea ever! But hey teachers do it. So he and I sat next to each other and I don’t really remember how but we ended up near each other a lot during activities. During reading time this nigga would away find he way to sit by me or as close as he could. I would sit in the little corner with the bean-bag and he would try and sit in the little corner on the floor right next to my bean-bag. I would take my chair and pull it all the way by the front door and yeah you guessed it he was right there too. Even for lunch we would stalk me (haha) see back in first grade, well most of elementary school I never ate lunch. I loved to play tether ball so I would be the first out off class and the first on my favorite court. And I would stay right there until the bell ring. It was on a Tuesday me and B-Van kissed because we only had reading on Tuesday and Thursday and I remember Thursday, but first I have to tell you Tuesday. So I had ran to get the bean-bag again in my favorite corner and yea he was there. The next thing I know the book was covering out faces and we were kissing. The kiss was the standard 5 second kiss but it felt like it was never ending. So we went back to our seats and on Thursday we kissed again. So my first kiss was in first grade in the back of the class covered by a book, with a guy named B-Van.

My first lesbian kiss was with a girl we’ll call PIT-BULL (only because she had like 3 of them.) Pit-bull and I were best friends, she would always wait for me so we could eat together; and I was always at her house staying the night with her. I remember liking how she talked. (One thing about me is I watch how people lips move when they talk to me.) So I always watched her lips move whenever we would talk. And we talked about everything; we were only in the 3rd grade so there wasn’t that much to talk about anyways. We had the same class so a lot of days after school I would go to her house and we would do homework and if it was a weekend I would stay the night. I want to say it was her 10th birthday party and it was at her house, it was so much fun we dance, ate, and just had fun with people from school. After everyone left me and Pit-bull went to her room, I think I was waiting for my mom to come over and get me. We were lying in her bed and she was talking to me and her lips moved so gently I just leaned over and kissed her. I totally knew she had kiss before because of two reasons one: we went way past the standard 5 seconds and two: because I felt her tongue in my mouth. The only thing that stopped us was that her mom called me because my mom was outside waiting for me. I think that’s when I fell in love with my best friend. After that day and a few more days of kissing my best friend, things went back to normal and we just stop kissing each other. We weren’t going out so it wasn’t like a break-up it was just a break-up of kissing each other every time nobody was around.
Although I have kissed more guys than B-Van I would have to say he’s probably my favorite guy to kiss. I haven’t met a guy that can kiss like him. And Pit-bull was my first girl on girl kissing action and I loved every bit of it. Both of these people were a first for me and I love them both still.

Yes, I still watch people talk; and I’m stuck in a situation where I want to make out with someone just because their lip movement while they talk to me. Maybe that’ll be another first for me lol

0 comments: