BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Bestiies Til The End!!

BLOG DAY #7
Pooh
Tall Fluffy
MexiNigga (Gossip Girl)
Mr. Banana (Gossip Girl)

These are my best friends. The people I call on when im at my lowest lows and my highest highs. They might not always tell me what I want to hear, but they always tell me the truth. Through blood, sweat and tears I know at the end of it, I’ll have then to count on. I’ll explain how I met each of them and explain just how we became best friends. And how we mad it through until today, I’ll try not to leave out any juicy details.

Pooh (4-years) - Ahh this friendship has had more than its ups and downs. We met kind of weirdly actually, but I thought it was a great start. So Pooh class was always down the hall and around the corner from mines, and I would always see her in the morning walking her girlfriend to class and then running to get to her class on time; so one day I just yelled to her ”your always running in the hallways.” And from those word on we’ve became closer and closer. We stared texting all day and all night, I would wake her up for school, after people started noticing us becoming friends everybody questioned it; but she was my best friend my very first Arizona best friend and I wasn’t going to let her go without a fight. Whenever I need advice she’s always there for me; trying to make me see it both ways even though most times I don’t want to listen to her. She’s always kept it 100 with me and I’m the kind of person who needs that all the time. There have been times where we haven’t seen eye to eye and even go weeks without talking, but some how we always come back to one another.

Tall Fluffy (3 years) – Tall Fluffy and I met through a mutual friend (YORKER). But we’ve grown closer and closer since we had class together. Junior Year of high school we had criminal justice together and we use to always talk and act a fool in that class. Then we had lunch together, and it just all grew from there. Lately we’ve grown even closer going to school together, coming home together and always texting have made us 10000% closer than we we’re in high school. I always go to him for his input on things, and although he’s like a way goofier me he’s always serious when I need him there. There’s things I’m going through that nobody but him know about just for the simple fact he understands me and where I come from with that situation. He and I always walk around school checking out chicks and laughing at ugly ones. It might seem really mean, but its fun (if you haven’t done it yet you should. And he talks to me in Spanish and I’m along the way, slowly but I’m learning Spanish from him; yay me! So I like get a 2-for one deal; a best friend and I Spanish Teacher.

MexiNigga (2.5 years) - I and MexiNigga met because we had a few of the same friends plus we were in the same club after school. Kind of hard to see the same person every single day and just not talk to them; even though I’d been going to school with her the whole time I never noticed her until we were in the same club. We began talking one day and it was like friendship at first words lol we talked and talked. I even remember the say we both started talking about this one girl because she was what I call a “liking hoe” (they like everybody, but nobody like them) it was funny and brought me and MexiNigga closer together. After we noticed we disliked the same person we became glued together every time I wanted to go do something I told MexiNigga to come with me and we talked. People use to ask me how did you guys become so close so fast?” and I told them because MexiNigga rolled up in my friends circle and just showed out. She was always there, always had my side, and made me look at things I never even knew was there. And that’s how we’re so close now, she still holding down her spot as my best friend and I don’t think she’s going to give it up.

Mr. Banana (4 years) – We met through my favorite thing to do, run. We both we’re on the track team and I saw him and I was like yes I have to be his friend. 1. Because he is bi I love bi guys they’re like the best! 2. He was the bomb in track I was like: “yes we must become friends.” And that’s what we did, became friends. We ran tack together end up having a bunch of the same friends and even joining the same after-school club (same as MexiNigga). Doing the club and having track practice together just ultimately made us closer and closer. When I first met Mr. Banana I didn’t like him because he was oh so bomb at hurdles. I just envied his talent, but eventually I got over it and we became friends. I remember one day I don’t know how it all began but I ran away to his house and he stopped everything just to talk to me through what I was going through. I just remember being so sad when I went over there, and him and me talking for hours and then I finally went home. Now that we’re in college we’re not as close as we we’re in high school but he is still my best friend!

Gossip Girls (est. 2009) – Mrs. Cherry (me) Mr. Banana, and MexiNigga (Mrs. Strawberry). So me and my two best friends from above made up a group with just the three of us, we talk about everything together. And everything stays with just us three. I freaking love this group not only is it a chance to spend time with my best friend but it’s a chance to vent and know that everything that I say is in lockdown! Plus being around both of my girls at the same time brings nothing but joy to my life. We’ve grown on each other over this year. I love my girls!!

Now you’ve kind of met my best friends and understand why I’m so whacky yet very sane. If it wasn’t for all for of them I would probably be a stripper who dropped out of school and with child hahah funny funny but no really I wouldn’t be where I am. Throughout high school and even in college I’ve gone through a lot and these have been the people who have gave it to me straight and told me what I needed to hear to get me through everything.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

0 comments: