BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Done!!

Although I’ve been really on myself to finish this blog challenge, I’m done. It was fun while it lasted and I really had fun doing it but it’s bad timing for me right now. With everything that’s going on personally just trying to do this blog challenge and go through what I’m going through is too much. So as of now my challenge is over.

Lately YORKER has been on my mind like all the time! There isn’t a day I don’t dream or think about her at least 5 times; and its breaking me down mentally. With missing her and thinking about her all the time has brought me to want to burn way more now. I haven’t done it in about 3 months but its been running through my head way more now than the last 3 month put together. I figured it was better than I cause pain then to feel pain from me and YORKER. But to stop from burning I’m going to try and get something pierced or another tattoo just for the pain factor. Only thing is, piercing don’t hurt me that much.

So for those of you who were enjoying my blog topics, I’m sorry but I’m out. Its just too much to do all together with YORKER and family its just overwhelming. I’ll still write every now and then this doesn’t mean that I’m done blogging forever but just for now I need a break from everything! But I will be back…soon I hope.

0 comments: