BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fact v. Thoughts

BLOG DAY #9 [24 hours ago]

Today’s topic is beliefs. And for my side notes I wrote stuff, but I don’t know if they go with subject but that wont stop me from telling them anyways =)

I believe in God, but then again I’m kind of a proven or not proven person. I like proving things and if I can’t prove it then in my eyes its not true or just complicated, God falls in the complicated part. Church I really don’t go anymore, there’s they Sundays that I think about going but it’s just a thought and then I end up going back to sleep. Here’s here I am with church, I’ve had problems in the past with reading and going to church most times I don’t get anything their saying. So it’s like I’m sitting there for hours and not understanding anything? Also when I do understand its like offensive to me, (referring to lesbians or being raped) it’s like in my head I’m thinking “wth you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about” but I just sit there. I don’t think that church is bad, I mean there are good parts but church people are just as bad as people you see walking around on the streets. Meaning they will talk about you just as fast as someone on the streets will, most of they leave church and go back to cussing, drinking, smoking and all this other stuff, but they are quick to pass judgment on a gay or an adultery person. I once read that no sin is grater than the next, a sin is a sin there’s not like a level one and level 100. There’s this documentary I’m dying to watch just because like it’s all about God and the Church and stuff along those lines I really want to see what they have to say in it. It’s called Religulous it looks really interesting to watch, so I’m going to go rent it.

I’m a strong believer in having boundaries; at a very young age I learned all about boundaries and how every woman should have her lines drawn in the sand and never move them for anybody! And I still have mines, some people kind of have different boundaries but I have my general boundaries and then I have a list for a certain person. There’s way too many to list so I’ll just let you know that I have some and I’ve had most of them since middle school. When I was in the 10th grade I met a lady who told this story to me and it was about her boundaries. She said she was in a relationship with this nice guy and they were together for about 3 months and he started trying to move her boundaries and she said at first she wouldn’t move them no matter what he said, then one day he said that he would do anything she asked him, and that he loved her so he thought she would do the same thing for him. Long story short she loved her boundary and how she’s a single mother of 2 kids. All because she moved her boundaries I was like “na-uh my boundaries are grained into the floor!” but then again you’re not going to meet someone who’s according to all your boundaries so then you’re kind of stuck because then what do you do? Leave because they don’t fit one or two? Or stay because it’s only one or two? I had to make that choice and we talked it out so that we could both be happy.

0 comments: