BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Slacker's Ketchup Blog

BLOG DAY #10 (what you wore today)
Today I wore pj’s all day because I was home all day until my mom came home then we went shopping and I wore my gray skinnes with a white shirt with black in it with my brand new gray, black and white vans. For anybody who knows me dressing like this is everyday unless I’m feeling lazy. I always match from head to toe and most times under that too. I strongly believe that everyday is a fashion show and you never know who looking at you so you need to dress up everyday that you can. Sometimes I just feel like crap or just in too much pain and I wont fully get dressed. But I still match, and I won’t waste an outfit if nobody will see me, meaning if I’m running around the corner to Fry’s I won’t get fully dressed. But if I’m going to school or to the mall or church then I get fully dressed, head to toe.

BLOG DAY #11 (siblings)
I have 1 older brother (Steven), 1 older sister (Ty), and my little sister (Christian). Out of all my siblings I and my younger sister get along the best. I love my little sister to death even though she can piss me off sometimes she’s still my love. When we were little we never got along and always fought! But eventually we got along and now we’re best friends. I tell her everything and she does me the same way. My brother and I just became come in about 2005 but im glad I have a big brother now. Its real nice, to have him to talk to now without it being all stupid weird between us. My older sister I careless for; we never got along and most likely we never will and it doesn’t bother me one bit. I feel like its just one fake ass person I have to worry about. I think its just one less person to care about which is always a good thing for.



BLOG DAY #12 (what’s in your bag)
1- ½ inch 3 ring binder
2- Pens (6)
3- Pencils
4- USB for my phone
5- Planner
6- I-pod headphones
7- Chap stick
8- Car max
9- Gun
10- Lady things
11- Perfume
12- I.D
13- Debit card
14- My sexuality book


BLOG DAY #13 (this week)
Monday- Child Development 9-10: 15 && Sexuality 11-12:40
Tuesday- At home
Wednesday- Child Development 9-10: 15 && Sexuality 11-12:40
Thursday- At home
Friday- Shopping
Saturday- Dance practice, Doctors. Hair Appointment (maybe)?


BLOG DAY #14 (what you wore today)
Today all I’ve wore was some basketball shorts and a gray shirt; haven’t been outside the house so I haven’t gotten dressed. We we’re supposed to be going up to my little sisters school but I think my mom forgot all about that because we’re still sitting in the house trying to figure out what we having for dinner. “/ which we do everyday.

0 comments: