BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Freakyy Child Psychologist

BLOG DAY #15

So the term dreams in my head is kind of big, like do you mean last night dreams; or my lifetime dreams? And to stop all confusion in my head I’m just going to write about starting with last night dream because that was an interesting dream to say the least!!
Last Night Dream:

So that nothing is too obvious I’m going to say “that person” a lot so nobody thinks its them or someone else you know to just kill all questions. I honestly think that my mood last night had a lot to do with how my dream came out but I’ll just tell you what happened.

Me and that person were watching T.V; on T.V there was some fighting moves and I said” oh I can do that” they said yeah right so I was like get up like me show you. And it was in lesser terms kind of sexual move to begin with and the way I landed on them just made it even more sexual and you know in the movies when people have that deep eye stare? Yeah we had that and then we kissed (ah so wonderful) and then we got up. Like 2 minutes later I saw another move I could do so I said it; but all I really wanted was another kiss. So we got up and I did the move and it landed up an even more sexual position. All I could think was “perfect”. And we ended up kissing again and way much longer than the first time, way better than the first time too. This time neither one of us wanted to move so we laid there making out. I sat up to pull off my shirt. And we went back to making out, they took off their shirt and then my bra came off. (Ah it was so sexual!) They picked me up and we went into the bedroom and then I got up to get some ice =) (freak) and I rubbed the ice all down their body and my tongue followed. All the way down south. We also used some whipped cream. Then that person went down on me and there was nothing but the music and my moans surrounding the room. I tried to run from the great feeling of their tongue giving me pleasure but they wouldn’t let me get too far. I tried to use my hands to push their head away but my hands were cuffed to the bed post. At this point all I’m thinking is there go one orgasm who knows how many more the night has in store for us. After exploding I woke up because I had to pee and I couldn’t get back to my perfect dream after waking up. Super sucky!

Lifetime Dreams:


I’m going to school to be a Child Psychologist and that’s going to take up half of my lifetime. I want to open my own Child Psychology building. And I know how I want it to look and everything, it’s going to be like a YMCA kind of but with writing, dance, music, yoga, art, and gardening so the kids can use the building as a place where they escape and get away from whatever is bothering them. I haven’t thought of much after that because YORKER was supposed to help me with is, but we all know about that.

I also want to open a shelter home for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender kind of kids because they have a hard time coming out to their families and some families just kick them out no matter how young they are. And some of them can’t turn to anybody and just end up killing themselves. I don’t think that’s fair at all so I want it to be very open there so everybody can come and have support and a family. Also for those who are going to go have a sex-change they need somewhere to stay and I think my shelter would be great for them.

Of course I want to get married; I know what kind of dress I want already. I know what kind of shoes I want; I know everything I want for my wedding. Of course I and YORKER had everything planned. From the general time to how many people and the list of people we didn’t want to come at all. We even had our kids planned out, when we were getting me pregnant and who we would use and who was out the question. And we had their names planned out too; 1 boy and 1 girl. And if we got bored than we’d get pregnant again.

0 comments: