BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

All About Me

BLOG DAY #1

My name is LaDawn, my friends and people who know me well call me Dawniie or they make up a name for me. I’m almost 20 years old and I still live with my mom. I’m currently in community college and the ride has been a good one so far. I still have about 6-8 more years of schooling to become a Dr. in Psychology. I’ve lived in Arizona for about 4 years now. I was born and raised in Long Beach California. I like Arizona but I’m a Cali baby at heart, I go back and forth between the two states all the time about4 or 5 times a year sometimes just to shop other times just for business. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My older sister and I don’t like each other and most likely never will. My little sister is kinda my heart although she gets me mad sometimes. My brother and I are close but it just became that way with time.

My favorite sport to partake in is track. I love love love running, I’ve been running for almost 10 years now. I’ve won a lot and I’ve lost a lot but I still love it. My favorite race has to be the 400 meter dash. Even though it’s long I like that I can try and catch someone and keep someone from catching me. My least favorite has to be the 200 meter dash. I don’t think I have a good reason not to like it but I just don’t. I run all the sprints in high school; 100 200, 400, 4x1 and 4x4 even the 4x2). I like to watch basketball all the time, I don’t have a favorite team but I like to watch it and yell at the TV and I love the rush when the time is almost out and they have to rush to make a point before the other team.

Music, I love all kinds of music from rock to R&B I mean if it’s a good message then I’ll listen to it. I think white people are just as capable of making music as a black guy. On my Ipod I have everybody from TLC to Paramore. I really don’t have a favorite band or group I just know what and who I like on my Ipod. I love to dance to different kinds of music. I jerk and dougie all the time. I’ve been dancing since I was 3. I remember getting on a car and dancing for money when I was 3 years old. And every since then I’ve been dancing every time I hear music.

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love all the food!! I’m an only 5’11” and 123lbs but I love to eat everything in sight all the time. I feel like I I’m ever full, I can eat right now and about 20 minutes later I’ll be hungry again for something else. I’ve weighted the same for about 4 years and I eat like I haven’t eaten for days at a time. My favorite “everyday” food would have to be Mac n Cheese. That’s something I could eat all the time, like yesterday I ate two boxes all by myself. When it comes to Thanksgiving dinner this is what my plate look like every time: Mac n Cheese, Yams, Baked Beans, Ham, Dressing, and Gravy. On an average that what I always have during Thanksgiving sometimes I get more just depends in what’s there.

Overall I’m a pretty cool person to get along with, I wont lie I can be a bitch an even given moment if I feel the need to be one. I have a bad ass temper and a full time smart mouth I don’t hold back to say anything to anybody and that’s just my personality. I’ve been that way since I can remember and I don’t think that’ll change... but at the same time I’m very sweet I can be the sweetest person. Anybody who knows me know that I’ll drop everything to make sure someone I care about is okay or has support from me whenever they need it.

0 comments: