BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Rush Job #1

BLOG DAY #3/4
As you noticed i skipped day 3 of my blog challenge (my parents). plain and simple i just dont wanna talk about them, but im short view i have a wonderful mother, a handsome passed on father and a step-dad who treats me like shit unless my mom is standing there. thats the shortness to the story of my parents.
So ill go right into my day 4 of blogging. today i didnt eat much because my period started and i never eat on my period. i had to force myself to eat so i can take some pills but thats about it other than that its been junk food all day. hopefully my cramps go away in a few hours so i can in fact eat dinner which is: fried chicken, flavored rice and veggies, i swear my mom makes the best things when i cant eat.
Also you can tell i dont have anything caped, or any ' its because i apparently cant find my Microsoft word on my computer and im way too lazy to sit here and correct everything so until i get my word or at least find it youll have to just excuse my writing to say the least =D but hopefully i can start using it soon because this is driving me crazy already and this is just my first day without it. (ocd major)

0 comments: