BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 06, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar

BLOG DAY #6


I’ll start with last night-morning I ended up crying myself to sleep. Thoughts about YORKER and our plans and our history just got to me. I laid there crying for about an hour before I was actually sleep. I guess having plans with someone then not having that someone just throws you off. The money I get from school I was supposed to put up some of it to save for when we get out place together, now I don’t know if I should go on with the plan or don’t. It’s like a part of me still has hope, but part of me just wants to give up…on everything.

Woke up kind of in a sucky mood because I had a dream about YORKER and I, and it just broke me down. The dream: I’d come home from work and she had a candle lit dinner with my favorite (salmon) and was standing there waiting to tuck in my chair. I began to talk and she said “nauh just enjoy the meal, we’ll talk later” it was so sweet. Then I had to go to the bathroom, but when I came back it was yet another dream about her. This one was something we do all the time. We sit in bed and she plays video games and I give her good luck kisses and watch her play we laugh and then she wins and I give her a high five. =/ the sad part is I woke up thinking she was right beside me and I woke up happy thinking she was, but again she wasn’t. It sucks knowing that I could actually loose her for good this time. I just don’t want that to be the case with her and me. We’ve been through way too much to just be like “aye this is it.”

After waking up I went to Wal-Mart because the guy charged me twice for something I only bought once and I didn’t noticed until I was at home all in my pj’s. After that my mom came home and started cooking for the day, and then we left again to go to K-Momo to try and find my little sister a homecoming dress. But the one we saw and thought was cute, didn’t go with her shoes that good so we didn’t get it. Then we came back home to check the meat before going to Metro. I’d told my mom where I’d gotten my dress from for the Black and White Ball and suggest that we go there, so we did and actually found nothing there. So we walked around a little before finding the perfect dress (which I picked) it so cute and colorful something she wouldn’t normally wear but I’m going to make her wear it. So we found the dress now we just have to find the right things to go with the dress and colors.

Also tonight I went to the movies, although I’d been putting off going to the movies since forever I just decided to go tonight. I feel that I’m almost 20 years old and movies for a “fun” night shouldn’t be what I do. Maybe with my girlfriend just to get out the house for with a bunch of goofballs because we want to act a fool; and on top of that the girl I went with is freaking BORING!! I don’t know what it is about me but boring people make my skin crawl I hate it with a passion!! Like all my everyday friends are so up beat so goofy and then I have the circle that are just BORING 24-7. I was texting my TALL FLUFFY the whole time and he was more entertaining then she was. But I did enjoy the move the Takers!! It was freaking tight. There wasn’t one moment that I was like “wow or wth” that movie was intense, if you’re reading this and haven’t saw it get your butt up and go see it NOW!! It’s a real good movie even though my baby-daddy T.I died. He kind of deserved it though.

To end my night I have a few more things I’m going to do before actually going to bed. I’m going to take a long hot shower, my back is killing me and I need to shower. I’ll eat only because I’m fat not because I’m actually hungry and then I’ll watch TV for a few hours, finally I’ll go to bed =)

0 comments: