BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

2 For 1 Deal

BLOG DAY #17

Since lately I’ve been talking about YORKER, I’ll just keep going with our favorite memory. Well my favorite memory of us together. Most people who really know me, know that I don’t talk too much about good things because in my life nothing good ever lasts too long. But with YORKER we had some good memories. My favorite of all the years I’ve know her has to be this last time we was together. We started planning our lives out together. Starting with the kids, we had their names down packed, we knew who we was going to go to when we needed sperm, we were pre prepared. We wanted a boy first (everyone wants a boy first) we came up with the name Jerrell Marquis ______. And then about 2 years later I would get pregnant with out daughter named Kyra Renee or Alazja Renee ______. Now YORKER had came out with all the girl names by herself, how she did it I have the slightest idea but they’re all some good names. I know Renee was her best friend’s middle name who passed away (R.I.P BRE) and the rest I don’t know where they come from but she thought of them. (I like Alazja Renee best lol shh) And that was the kids, after the kids well kind of during the thought process of the kids name we mentally build out house. Me being me I didn’t care what it had as long as there was a walk in closet for our bedroom and she had a room for herself. I personally have a lot of clothes just me by myself, YORKER doesn’t have that many but she has shoes and will have clothes (come on now I’m going to be her wifey of course she has to have clothes.) So there was no doubt that we needed a walk in closet. Also I have OCD and when we watched the T.V channel dedicated to fixing people homes I noticed a lot of them had weird counter tops in the kitchen and I would go crazy if I had some of those things, I would be cleaning like crazy! So we talked about that. So our overall house had a master bedroom/bathroom with walk in closet, baby room, office space, and a room completely for YORKER and they guys (which would be sound proof.) after the house planning we started planning who would get what car, and how we’d hook it up. This one was the funniest for me because every car/SUV I picked out YORKER didn’t like it for me. She was really worried about the safety of it and how it ran and all of that. So at the point I didn’t pick a car/SUV because everything wasn’t good enough for me. (I wanted a Honda Pilot) The next thing on our list was our wedding. To me and every other gay not being able to get married is total bullshit! And we were no different in the subject so I told her I wanted a wedding and as long as she was coming home every night we’d be married. I wanted a wedding for the dressing up and so our friends could come and support us typical for gays. I was looking at wedding dresses just because I knew what YORKER wanted to see me in and how she wanted me to look. But before I could even get too invested into the wedding plans YORKER and I broke up. =/ I’m not sure if all the plans have burned and will never happen, but I hope they do for the simple fact I love her and she the only one I’ve ever planned my life out with, doing it with someone else just wouldn’t feel right to me. So hopefully she comes back to me soon.

DAY #18

Every birthday is good because you make another year, but I’ve never had a great birthday. Most of my “family” forgets my birthday and the rest don’t care to get me anything.

0 comments: