BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 08, 2011

Understand Me

What if you saw my arm one day? And all those bloody trails Will you be able to understand why? I cut when all else fails

Would you tell me to stop the cutting? Because what I do is wron Will you try to convince me again? That I’m really very strong

Will you tell me otherwise? When I say “you don’t understand” Answer this question Have you sat with a knife in your hand?

Have you even contemplated? Or thought about suicide Do you have any fucked up emotions? That you always try to hide

Have you ever lost a best friend? Because of the blade of a knife Are you stuck in deep depression? Always trying to end your life

Do you have the scars I have That decorates your wrist? And when you try to smile Do you smile with a twist?

How about all that precious blood That’s keeping you alive Do you shed it every night? Making it difficult to survive

Have you ever stayed up late? While endless tears you cried Have you felt that horrible feeling? Like part of you just died

Have you ever taken drugs? So the time will just pass by Have you found yourself to think? How perfect it’ll be to die

Have you attempted suicide so much? That you’ve already lost count Will even the tears you’ve ever cried? Add up to that amount

If you try to help me out Don’t assume you know how I feel The truth is you can’t mend my heart And you can’t make my cuts heal

So just answer all these questions Before you give me any advice Just think it over clearly Think it over twice

0 comments: