BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Completely Different

It’s never good to compare one relationship to another relationship, everyone knows that, well everyone also knows I don’t follow rules, so I do it anyways. The difference is I take my mistakes from the ‘mine and Yorker’ relationship and fix them in this one before they become real problems. That way I don’t have that much to worry about in with this one, but this one is completely different from being with Yorker. Like everything about it is just different, in a good way though. The energy is different, I never feel like, ’agh another day’. I know that sounds bad but, sometimes that’s just how I felt with Yorker. We’ll give my new girlfriend the nickname of: Babayface, she has the cutest Babayface; please don’t tell her I said that [lol] but when Babayface be like, ‘let’s hang out’. My first thoughts are like ‘HECKS YES!’ Anytime I get to see her is just different I get butterflies and all happy kinda like that middle school love we all had, where you just get all bubbly inside and out, yeah I get that feeling all the time with her. This relationship just seems healthier, which I just learned that there’s a thing as a relationship being healthy or not. Never knew that until I watch Jersey Shore and I noticed how Sammie and Ronnie are, how I and Yorker was a lot of the time, which is completely bad and stressful. There’s a few things that I would change if I could but since I’m looking forward with Babayface, then there’s only one thing I need to work on; the fact that I can’t tell her how I feel about certain things at the time they happen. Like when she does something, I don’t tell her right then and there I have a fit and then she’s so caring she comes right after me and then we talk about it. I know why I do it, and I just need to work on that before this relationship takes a wrong turn because I can’t talk about stuff. But besides that, I’m very happy with my choices, everyone knows how I was about Yorker; and Babayface just makes me forget all about that. She’s caring, protective, and I think the best part is that we can lie down and talk about almost anything. I couldn’t do that before, and with her everything comes so naturally, sometimes its scary just for the simple fact I think that we’re moving too fast but when its this natural there’s no ‘too fast’. <333' TD <333'

1 comments:

teddybear said...

Aww this was gud :) i liked it a lot bestie
im glad you found true love or a person that you can fall in love with :) things is workin out for the better with you!